Introducing Triumph’s first CE certified denim jean - conforming to CE EN13595-Level 2 and having one of the highest abrasion ratings for motorcycle jeans.
The Hero Riding Jeans look just like regular jeans, perfectly combining strength and style.• 13oz comfort stretch denim
• Fully lined with PEKEV® for maximum impact cut and abrasion resistance
• CE EN13595-Level 2 certified
• Removable CE certified D3o® protectors – knee and hip
• Adjustable knee protector system to allow the height of the knee protector to be moved up or down as required
• Straight cut
• Breathable wicking air-mesh liner
• Short, Regular and Long lengths available
Cambria Automobiles PLC, Swindon Motor Park, Dorcan Way, Swindon, SN3 3RA (registered in England and Wales company registration number 05754547)
Cambria Automobiles (South East) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) - FRN 308872. Cambria Automobiles (Swindon) Limited, Cambria Vehicle Services Limited, Grange Motors (Brentwood) Limited, Grange Motors (Swindon) Limited, Invicta Motors Limited, Invicta Motors (Maidstone) Limited, Thoranmart Limited (including all trading names) and Cambria Automobiles Plc are Appointed Representatives of Cambria Automobiles (South East) Limited.
We are a credit broker not a lender; we will assess your needs and introduce you to a limited number of finance providers who offer a limited range of finance products. No fees are payable by you for our Finance & Insurance Services. In most cases we are paid a fee by the provider for introducing you to them.